We sincerely hope your stay will be both pleasant and enjoyable. In order to maintain Magnolia Park as an outstanding park, the following Community Rules are made part of your residency and lease agreement.
This community provides an important housing opportunity for senior citizens and is operated to provide housing for persons 55 years and older. The community complies with the requirements of section 807 (b) (2) of the fair housing act in order to provide housing for senior citizens. The rules apply to both the rental of vacant sites and sale of home to new lessee. Management does reserve the right to lease vacant sites to residents under the age of 55 and approve applications for residency for residents under the age of 55 before the sale of your home to them as long as the requirements of section 807 (b) (2) of the Housing for Older Persons Act (HOPA) are not jeopardized.
All residents must complete a “resident registration” card. The resident registration card lists emergency contact information, home address, and other important information. Your registration card be reviewed and updated as needed.
Management reserves the right to approve or reject applicants for residency in the community. Management does not discriminate against race, color, creed or national origin.
Park personnel will turn on/off the gas, water, and light pilot during posted business hours. If it is after business hours it is management decision if they will connect services as an independent contractor. Resident is responsible for paying independent contractor. If the resident chooses to turn on/off services themselves and accidently breaks the gas/water regulators it is the residents responsibly to contract and pay a licensed plumber for the repairs.
- All residents, guests, and RV’ers MUST check in and out when arriving or leaving for an extended length of time.
- Rent and utilities are due on or before the 1st of each month. All payments must be received during business hours. If payment is not received by the 5th a late fee of $25.00 will be added to your account on the 6th. A $25.00 fee will be added for Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF), if this caused payment to be late all late fees will be applied to the account. Magnolia Park is not responsible for any inconvenience, damage to resident’s property, or inconvenience due to failure of utility services. We reserve the right to shut off, without notice, any utility due to hazard, danger, or leakage until problem is resolved.
- SPEED LIMIT ID 10 MPH IN THE COMMUNITY, please act responsibly.
- No loud music, parties, or excessive noise are allowed after 10 PM or before 7 AM. Public intoxication, loud and rowdy behavior is prohibited in the community. Any illegal activities will be reported to the authorities.
- Magnolia Park will not he held responsible for any financial obligation contracted by the resident to repair anything regarding the mobile home, utility hook-up, or space. Regardless of the nature of the problem.
- Residents are required to maintain a neat and clean home/lot. Outside storage is not permitted except for a management approved storage shed. Appliances, boxes, equipment, and garbage are not permitted outside. All furniture must be designated outside furniture. All residents are responsible to maintain their own yards, if not maintained in a timely manner management will do so and a $30.00 fee will be added to your account.
- Prior approval must be obtained in writing from management before the removal/addition of trees, bushes, plants, etc. Utility lines may need to be located and protected. Prior approval must be obtained before construction/addition of the home or lot, including but not limited to the following : fences, storage facilities, awnings, patios, skirting, TV or dish poles, roof extensions, etc.
- Vehicle repairs of any kind is not allowed in the community. Inoperable vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense. We provide a 2 car parking space per mobile home. Parking in empty lot or spaces is not prohibited unless prior approval is obtained.
- Campers, travel trailers, RV, or any commercial vehicle shall not be parked in front or besides a mobile home. Loading and unloading is permitted for 2 days, if not restricting neighbors parking or use of the streets.
- Soliciting, vending, peddling, or selling in the park is not permitted. Mo personal garage sales.
- All garbage must be in bags and be placed inside the dumpster not outside the dumpster. Trash bags are not allowed to be outside your home at any given time. Cardboard boxes must be broken down/flattened before throwing inside the dumpster. Yard waste is to be piled in the designated area.
- All request and complaints must be made in writing at the office and signed before they can be acted upon. All request of maintence men or workampers must be made at the office.
- Mobile homes, park models, and any units left on the lot year round must be skirted within 30 days after entering the park, unless other arrangements are made. See Mobile Move In Rules.
- Any pets kept in the park must be registered in the office. All pets must be kept inside, be attended at all times, picked up after, and be on leashes at all times. See Pet Rules.
- Please respect your neighbors and do not trespass on their property at any given time.
- No hanging laundry in carports or in visible areas around your home or RV.
- Registration in the office is required if you are selling your home. See Specific Rules.
- We do not permit subleasing. If you wish to rent your home or have a guest use your home when you are away, a written letter of authorization must be on file in the office. Unless specified in the letter you are responsible for all rent and utilities (metered by the management) directly to Magnolia Park.
We are a community and as so we would appreciate that you bring any violations to your neighbor’s attention so the problem can be resolved before having to get management involved. Let’s all work together to make this the best community as possible!